OMGIMG Terms of Service
By using the omgimg.net web site (“Service”), a service of BREA.KFA.ST 61 (at Accounts Department 6, Castlewood House, 77-91 New Oxford Street, WC1A 1DG, London, United Kingdom), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
BREA.KFA.ST 61 reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: http://www.omgimg.net/terms
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. BREA.KFA.ST 61 cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your account.
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one trial account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Account. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- A valid credit card is required for paying accounts. Trial accounts are not required to provide a credit card number.
- The Service is billed on the 1st of every month for the previous month's usage. There will be no refunds. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- If you have an account registered with us, regardless of whether we have served any of your images, there is a monthly fee of $10.
Credit Card Transactions
- Stripe Inc.(USA) is an authorized retailer for goods and services provided by OMGIMG
- When prompted to enter your credit card details, you will be asked for the 3 digit security code to prevent fraud - also known as the CVV code.
- Please note, for credit card transactions, STRIPE OMGIMG will appear on your credit card statements.
- BREA.KFA.ST 61 Ltd will not add any additional fees to your purchase if you pay via any of the card type supported.
- On completion of the transaction you will receive an email from our service which will contain your invoice within a few minutes.
- Please print & retain a hard copy of the transaction receipt that will be sent to you via email.
- OMGIMG reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, a subscription (or any part thereof) with or without notice. Prices of all subscriptions and products, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the OMGIMG website, and/or via a newsletter.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time by clicking on the Billing link in the global navigation bar at the top of the screen. The Billing screen provides a simple, no questions asked two-click instant cancellation process.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of the current month, your cancellation will take effect immediately, and you will be charged for the outstsanding usage.
- BREA.KFA.ST 61, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other BREA.KFA.ST 61 service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account. BREA.KFA.ST 61 reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
We claim no intellectual property rights over the images we render for you.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email (we try to respond within 1-4 hours).
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, BREA.KFA.ST 61, or any other BREA.KFA.ST 61 service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by BREA.KFA.ST 61.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any BREA.KFA.ST 61 customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- BREA.KFA.ST 61 does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that BREA.KFA.ST 61 shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if BREA.KFA.ST 61 has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) termination of your account; or (vi) any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of BREA.KFA.ST 61 to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and BREA.KFA.ST 61 and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and BREA.KFA.ST 61 (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).